Corruted Savefile - can it be repaired?

Hello

First of all - sorry for my bad english - but i will try explain what happend...

I played now several weeks for many many hours FM 10 and now my safefile is corrupted :(

I was just saving the game and in that moment the power supply of my pc broke. so all was shut down. i put a new power supply into my pc but now my safefile can not be loaded... it simply writes - "safefile can not be loaded"

is there any possibilitiy to repair it?

i dont want to start all again - took me long enough to bring my team from devision 2 to premier league - and finaly i have a strong team build up that was capabel to fight for the titel (week 22 - 3rd place and only 4 points behind the first and only 2 behind the secound)

i realy dont have the nerves to make that all again -and i simply dont like to take a premier league team - i personaly prefer Lower League Management...

PLZ Help...

THX in advance....

Not sure is anything can be done about the save file, but check your directory---I believe the default setting for autosaves includes an option which makes periodic backups of your game (vo1 v02 and v03)...if that is the case, you might have lost a period of time, but not the entire career.

Good luck...

Archived