wishlist no to popular?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by buttyburner:

tampere's in finland, i think.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is indeed, and it certainly shouldn't be hosting a CL final.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

dafuge did u know it was in finalnd or did you google earth it...lets be honest </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tampere being in Finland is relatively common knowledge...

Although I only know this due to Tampere United.. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arseneknows:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

You can post a link to a screenshot, like this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers............. how do i do that then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How to Post a Screenshot

* While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

* Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

* Save the file as a JPEG

* Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack

* Post the direct Url to the image here.

Personally I prefer to use the screenshot key ingame, check your preferences to find it, I changed mine ages ago and forget what the default key is.

It will appear as a .png file here - C:\Documents and Settings\?????\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\screenshots

Just double click it and save as .jpg to lower the size of the file.

Then upload it to an image host...........etc.

I do it this way so I can take quick pic of anything I want during the game and then sort and/or delete later. It also keeps a good record of how your career has panned out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii312/davearsenaldave/untitled.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems pointless. Makes it worse to be honest.

There's no numbers, and you'd have to input hair colors for the players </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok well cheers for actually taken a look.

alright its only arough and i havent done the whole thing but surely its an improvment and its not too complicated.

its just about being able to see when there actually heading the ball, more detail on dribbling etc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

We've tried it before and it didn't work too well. Worked much better with discs and numbers as you can tell who the players are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

right, but all you need is the players name written underneath or in a seperaate panal it wouldent be that much of a problem.

anyway, do you think the next match engine will look slightly different. like i've said, i don't mean full on 3d, complicated rubbish that don't work, just an upgrade from the last 3 years.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arseneknows:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

We've tried it before and it didn't work too well. Worked much better with discs and numbers as you can tell who the players are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

right, but all you need is the players name written underneath or in a seperaate panal it wouldent be that much of a problem.

anyway, do you think the next match engine will look slightly different. like i've said, i don't mean full on 3d, complicated rubbish that don't work, just an upgrade from the last 3 years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

• SI Staff

is'nt it an area that the developers want to upgrade for future games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've already said we tried it out and it didn't work well and the discs with numbers on them were the best solution.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

the players on the pitch look a lot better than discs imo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice! at least a little bit of positive feeback.

don't no why people dismiss idea so quickly, not saying use mine but i thought this is one area fans would really like to see upgraded

Archived