stupid transfer fees

anybody else think this is a problem on the game??? players who we know are pretty much average go for excessive amounts.

January 2012 and the transfer window comes to an end. i decide to read the transfer window reports. Gareth 'im hopeless' Bale has been sold by Spurs to Barcelona for 22m!!! If anything similar to this happens in real life with Gareth Bale then i will eat my hat

It depends on how you define realistic. Most people claim "player X in real life is **** but he's xx million here!?!!?". I know the game's supposed to be realistic, but that pretty much ends after a couple of ingame months. Maybe a brilliant player IRL has a crappy season or he's injured ingame. Maybe an average player IRL fits just right in the team and he's averaging at 8+ and thereby singlehandeldy supporting the entire team.

Saying "player x should cost this much" is useless. If that is the case, you should edit the database and make the game exactly as you like.

Anyway, I haven't noticed so many silly transfers this time (Modric to Inter for £71m was a bit mad, but these days...), unlike previous installments, when it was common for teams to splash out eight-figure sums and then give the player six games over four years (in which he'd score ten times) before releasing him.

For sure!! avarage players like Marilungo and a central defender with xxx PA sold by 45 MIL € !!!

Would you please be so kind to remove the PA post? Nobody want to know that!

If you want to post anything like this, you can use a spoiler tag.

Cheers :)

Archived