Should I stay or should I go?

So I just completed my 4th season at French National squad FC Rouen having just finished 4th(6 points from promotion!) after a few scrappier seasons. Now Derby comes out of nowhere offering me the job(currently in the Championship), with a wage budget 10x bigger, transfer budget 3x bigger. I feel like I've invested a lot in Rouen and would like the satisfaction of pulling them into Ligue 2, however it might be a great opportunity for a little more prestige, etc...

What would you do?

im with gooner, i tend to save game, then accept job and then save as a new filename.

many times ive thought "im ready for barca" then after 30 mins of gameplay i go back to my old team and never think about barca again.

to the OP i say take the derby job, but then i am a derby fan :)

in my current notts co save, i am now in the prem challenging for the title, but on my way up i rejected man city, man utd, chelsea, liverpool, inter, at madrid. i think you start a game wanting to suceed with the club youve picked. occasionally i will start a game where the aim is to move around, but if you buy youth players and build up the club its hard to turn your back on them.

Archived