Portuguese league and new patch...

When is a REAL new patch comming out?, and will it correct the portuguese league players market value??

I wonder SI, if this was happening in the ENGLISH leag, would the problem be solved in patch 10.1.1?!?!?!?!?! i bet it would...

I havnt played a game i bought 3 months ago, because you ruined my countrys league...ty SI...

When is a REAL new patch comming out?, and will it correct the portuguese league players market value??

I wonder SI, if this was happening in the ENGLISH leag, would the problem be solved in patch 10.1.1?!?!?!?!?! i bet it would...

I havnt played a game i bought 3 months ago, because you ruined my countrys league...ty SI...

There are already two real patches out for FM2010, both which address various issues of the game. The next patch is before Christmas.

I would doubt that there will be huge changes to players market values in the game as I think they are fairly realistic.

Instead of having a go at SI I think you should be directing your remarks towards the Portuguese researcher since SI are only working with what they say.

Portuguese researcher allready knows about this... and 2 patches have came out withou anything beeing corrected...

Di Maria 3 mill release clause instead of 30 mill, not a big issue?

Best players in portugal having values of 3.8 million euros, no matter how much success you have at the club? (hulk, meireles, cardoso, moutinho, veloso, bruno alves, etc..) not a big issue? it is for me cause i cant sell them for more than 8 millions euros... (and porto, sporting, etc, sell the best players in the squad for 20+ millions EVERY YEAR!!!! (lizandro, carvalho, ferreira, deco, maniche, Nani, Lucho, Simao, Pepe, Bosingwa, Quaresma, etc..etc..etc...)

I bet if the english players were valued this low, a patch had allready came out...

I posted it in the bugs forum...since i got the game...so I REPEAT...TY SI...

I wish, that ppl who say its not a big issue, had to sell the best players they have, for under half the price...then come here and talk bout issues...

I would doubt that there will be huge changes to players market values in the game as I think they are fairly realistic.

In the top leagues maybe. In some smaller leagues values were never that accurate but in the Portuguese league they are beyond awful this year :( (both the player's value and the sale value).

Portuguese researcher allready knows about this... and 2 patches have came out withou anything beeing corrected...

Di Maria 3 mill release clause instead of 30 mill, not a big issue?

Best players in portugal having values of 3.8 million euros, no matter how much success you have at the club? (hulk, meireles, cardoso, moutinho, veloso, bruno alves, etc..) not a big issue? it is for me cause i cant sell them for more than 8 millions euros... (and porto, sporting, etc, sell the best players in the squad for 20+ millions EVERY YEAR!!!! (lizandro, carvalho, ferreira, deco, maniche, Nani, Lucho, Simao, Pepe, Bosingwa, Quaresma, etc..etc..etc...)

I bet if the english players were valued this low, a patch had allready came out...

I posted it in the bugs forum...since i got the game...so I REPEAT...TY SI...

I wish, that ppl who say its not a big issue, had to sell the best players they have, for under half the price...then come here and talk bout issues...

That could be because of the league's reputation? It hasn't exactly got the reputation the Premier League or La Liga has, so the players values won't go sky high, they'll more than likely be around the same whatever you do. That's what I think, I could be wrong though, so I apologise in advance if I am.

That could be because of the league's reputation? It hasn't exactly got the reputation the Premier League or La Liga has, so the players values won't go sky high, they'll more than likely be around the same whatever you do. That's what I think, I could be wrong though, so I apologise in advance if I am.

I've tried every single combination, puting the league reputation and everything else to the max. but ended up being pretty much the same, an half a million difference maybe .. since it's something we can't edit by ourselves we would like someone from SI to at least talk about it. I think it's a fair request.

Nah... Argentina has the same league rep (or 1 point lower) and some crappy 30+ year old player can be worth 2.5 mil :eek: (without selecting the league as playable at least) while players with continental rep in the Portuguese league are worth 1.5-2 mil :rolleyes:.

I have seen players of the ukranian league which has less reputation than the portuguese, on teams with smaller repuation, and players themselves with less reputation worth more than the players in the portuguese league... I have the suspicion, although no way of testing it, that it has to do with the players value being affect by the tv revenue of different leagues.

Edit: And a second factor influencing my "tv revenue/prize money" hypothesis is that when the portuguese league is not loaded the values are much better, more similar to what they were in FM09.

This has been the well-known issue since FM 2010 came out. I think actually one of the first posts after FM 2010 release I read here on the forum was complaining about this issue. Just to point out, I thing that these complaints are justified. Yet SI choose not to comment whether they intend to do something about this issue

Nah... Argentina has the same league rep (or 1 point lower) and some crappy 30+ year old player can be worth 2.5 mil :eek: (without selecting the league as playable at least) while players with continental rep in the Portuguese league are worth 1.5-2 mil :rolleyes:.

Hmm, I dunno then, that does seem weird.

I have tried reporting this in the bugs forum, with no responses there thus far either :| http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=175342

I've tried that in the Bugs forum too a few weeks back .. you know what they told me? to go to the data issues forum.

So i went there .. the answer i got first? .. To go to the Bugs forum .. yes, that's right, to go to the same place i was before they told me to go where i was .. after a lot of talking now i know researchers are not the ones who set the player's value. Ok that's one problem out of the way.

So, i came to this forum .. and nothing.

Now you start another thread with the same problems i had and once again, nothing.

You went to the Bugs forum and still no answers .. they're turning us into stalkers :rolleyes:

To SI: Don't be surprised to hear a lot of complaints when the next patch is released even if it fixes everything wrong with the game .. hell .. even if THIS problem is fixed, just the simple fact that you're not even taking the time to discuss this is a problem to me. Even a friend of mine who is, annoyingly positive over everything is not playing the game. And if the "well, now it's too late to change it, maybe in the third patch" excuse comes up, remember people have been mentioning this for months now.

PS: i know a lot of people, especially the ones that are not portuguese may have an hard time listening to us, complaining about the game and SI and whatnot, when they see anything resembling a "rant" they instantaneously turn into anger mode, as if the OP is completely wrong, but try to see this from our side, players that IRL are weeks away of being sold for €20 million or more and are treated as average players, with a setting price of €3 million for example.

Anyway, speech time is over, do as you please.:thup:

The Portuguese League is not a small league, with Benifca and Porto as big teams that have done alot in the Champions Cup. I agree, I play in the Portuguese league and have also addressed to the researcher and yet no response. Are the researchers every evaluated? Because this need to be fixed. The portuguese league shall be important as any other one. Hopefully, this gets fixed!

The Portuguese League is not a small league, with Benifca and Porto as big teams that have done alot in the Champions Cup. I agree, I play in the Portuguese league and have also addressed to the researcher and yet no response. Are the researchers every evaluated? Because this need to be fixed. The portuguese league shall be important as any other one. Hopefully, this gets fixed!

The portuguese researcher anwsered my topic at data issues...saying that he told the coders this again...and he hopes next patch corrects this...said values beiong wrong is due to internal market values ion the league, are the same as external market values.. (Ex: academica sells to benfica cheaper than to juventus, apparently this is now standard to all transfers, when it should not be...)

hope they solve this stuff,

Archived