U must play him or don't ask my player on loan!

ArrrrrrgH! I'm feed up with team who ask to loan my player and let them on the bench or never play them. so why asking to loan the player.

this specialy the Feeder club you agree to have loan player to you so play them. or at least the Assis Man should suggest what player should got to the feedder club or on loan in which team is best for him.

can we have a claus in loan contract???

The thing is with feeder clubs you already have a contract that says they have no obligation to play the players that you are, essentially, forcing upon them. Nothing really you can do about it other than not use them or just put the players up on the loan list and hope a club will sign them and play them.

I agree though that the ass man should sugest which of your clubs would be most appropriate to send which young player to..taking into consideration squad weaknesses playing styles and players already on loan..etc.

if you send him to your feeder club you can only assume they will play him if hes much better then there other options.

and i dont know about you but if it comes down to keeping a player i own happy by playing him or playing a loan signing i have no vested interest in and at the end of the day wont have to deal with after the end of the season i would much rather keep my contracted player happy.

if a team approaches you they normally say but if you thrust a player on your feeder team you cant expect them to make him a key member of there team just as a favour.

Don't clubs asking for your players on loan tell you what they plan to do with the player? Like, "key first team member", or "backup to the first team"? Through that you can tell how much playing time your loaned player is going to get.

they say that but when I check the play him like 1 or 2 for the all period of the loan. That why when they com back they say "glad to be back"

they say that but when I check the play him like 1 or 2 for the all period of the loan. That why when they com back they say "glad to be back"

maybe the intention was to play him but they brought in a player afterwards was better(and wanted to keep the cover), or he didnt make the grade due to poor performances or some other issue.

i cant say as ive noticed this or had a problem with it but i would suggest taking a look at the team your loaning him to and maybe playing a friendly against them and knobling his competition.

ArrrrrrgH! I'm feed up with team who ask to loan my player and let them on the bench or never play them. so why asking to loan the player.

this specialy the Feeder club you agree to have loan player to you so play them. or at least the Assis Man should suggest what player should got to the feedder club or on loan in which team is best for him.

can we have a claus in loan contract???

just tick the recall option, so you can save your youngster anytime. :D

I just never send them if they are going as back up as they may as well get some action in the reserves ratherthan play no football for 5 months which has just happened to me with DI SANTO who was at Blackburn and never played a single first team game,not like in real life where he is a full saquad memeber and playing.

Whenever I offer my players out on loan, I only ever allow them out if it comes up that the loanee will be a "valuable member of the first team" as then I know he will start a lot for them and progress hopefully.

If one doesnt come up like that, id much rather keep them around my club and develop them with the odd game for me, aswell as being tutored by good players, before trying to loan them out again in January/following summer..

I always charge a loan fee, as well as demanding 100% of player salary be paid by the loanee team. It seems to cut out the unserious offers. My formula is: (PlayerValue * NumberMonthsLoan)/24

This is derived from asking half of a player's assessed value for one season of loan.

So if a player is valued at 1.2mil and a team wants him for 5 months, I'd ask (1.2mil * 5months)/24 = 250k

Works a charm. You'd be amazed what teams will pay to loan a quality player. I think I loaned Mancienne to Inter for a year and got something like 6mil.

Good luck.

I quite like the idea that the assman could suggest some players to be sent out on loan to a feeder club. Otherwise, if I'm saving wages by sending them out on loan I'm not that bothered if they play. Aside from anything I often fill holes in my squad depth with loanees who then only play 5 or 6 times in a season so I can't really complain when someone does the same thing to me.

be careful if they say "will be a valuable member" at the start of the transfer season. They may sign other players afterwards and your player may end up in the bench. Experience speaking

exactly !!! the may say that but it does mean they'll do.

i do the same trick when I buy player. I offer them rotation money and say they'll be key plyer once they sign I put they status to rotation. hey get upset but after playing 5 gave they al right :)

Archived