30K is expensive?

I'm in charge of Chelsea and I signed a 16 year old keeper for my U18 squad. I paid 30K for him.

In the unveiling press conference, they acted as if I had bankrupted Chelsea.

They asked if the huge spending was indicative of my future deals, if I had money leftover to spend after such a huge deal, and other things of that nature.

Also...

"At $30K, you have spent a considerable amount in this deal. Do you believe that a higher transfer fee creates greater pressure for the player to succeed?"

Wtf? I know 30K isn't cheap for a youth player, but still..

I signed a striker in the BSN who was at least BSP standard, probably L2. Answered about seven or eight questions that he is going to produce in big games, I'm delighted to get him and he's a huge boost for the club, but he gets upset because I say he'll be able to fit into the team rather than having to change things around.

Like the fans feedback after the game (pick three players who rated under 7, name three reserve players who play the same positions who should have played instead, despite recent form, repeat after EVERY SINGLE MATCH you don't win), it's a nice idea but poorly implemented.

I haven't looked - so forgive me if it's an easy find - can I go back to conferences in the past to post screenshots in the bugs forum?

You can certainly go through your press conference history, and all the questions you answered should be there iirc. Or failing that, the main gist of the conference should be there. Report it any way, it's not like you'd make it up :D

Archived