whats better for your 2 center midfeilders

It depends on their stats. My 2 CMs are Hamsik and Ramires. I play Ramires as a Deep lying playmaker (D) and Hamsik as a Box-to-box with (S) mentality and they're doing great.

i have hamsic i changed my formation now since i made this thread i only have 1 center mid now as i play a 4 1 2 2 1.so i have hamsic as ball wining support.

It depends on their stats. If they are lower league and really poor quality I play both of them as ball winning midfielders 1 on defend and 1 on support. If thy are technically gifted I would say look at advanced playmaker or attach CM along with a ball winner.

Really it depends on the stats of your players. There is no right/wrong way to set it up but you need to make sure you are not asking them to do something they are not great at.

It depends on their stats. If they are lower league and really poor quality I play both of them as ball winning midfielders 1 on defend and 1 on support. If thy are technically gifted I would say look at advanced playmaker or attach CM along with a ball winner.

Really it depends on the stats of your players. There is no right/wrong way to set it up but you need to make sure you are not asking them to do something they are not great at.

I agree. with the last comment mostly

Archived