First...Ever...Goal...

"That's his first ever goal"...ever...and who would have thought a one-armed man in a wheelchair could have beaten Peter Cech one-on-one...

Seriously, I must be the place for first ever goals to happen...I give them up maybe a little too easily...

Happens to me all the time too. Is normally either a defender/midfielder getting his 1st goal of the season or the 1st goal ever for the 17 year old wunderkind who has been brought off the bench 5 minutes before I would have won 1-0

lol, that happens to me all the time. I'll be playing really well, and still win the game, but some knob who's running on a 800 minute goalless streak scores a cheap goal with 5 minutes left in the game. Or some defender who never goes past midfield scores his first goal ever for x club. ndsgnandgjdg. Incredibly annoying lol.

Normally happens at Manchester City in real life. Any player on a bad run or making a debut and their guarenteed a goal :)

That goes for Newcastle as well. Any landmark goal, any 1st goal for ne club or 1st of the season you name it we concede it!

Archived