FM 2010 - is it worth it?

Hi all, new poster here.

I've seen that FM 2010 is out, but after all the problems with FM 2009 is FM 2010 worth buying?

I still have FM 2008, and think that it's still a great game which I play a few times a day (work and family allowing). I played FM 2009 and did not enjoy it - I found Steam hard to understand and the 3D match engine was a big let down. As for the 'Crash Dumps'....well my laptop nearly took flying lessons a few times!

I did vow 'never again' after FM 2009, but should I give FM 2010 a try? Have SEGA and SI redeemed themselves, or should I avoid buying FM 2010 if it's going to be like it's predecessor?

I don't want to spend money if I'm not going to enjoy playing the game, but if FM 2010 is better then I don't really want to miss out either.

So YES or NO, and your opinions/comments please folks!

Welsh Wizard

I really enjoy FM10, after getting acquainted to the new GUI and tactics wizard. Transfers are a little better. It's still a little early to see about the longevity of the game in terms of regen quality and progression.

FM10 is not really a new game, its what FM09 should have been, last years game bugged the hell out of me because it never really worked, this years game has me losing hours, forgetting to eat, forgetting to sleep and has you saying '1 last game' for about 4 hours, my Stargate Atlantis arrived today, and i'm delaying watching it because of the game. So to answer your question on buying the game, let me say.....YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

its brilliant, if your a casual player, (not 10 hours a day) youll love it. at the end of the day its a video game as these people that bitch and moan because a button isnt where they want it to be or 1 single player they think should be better, isnt, are just ****ing idiots and need to get a real life.

Archived