How do I attend Backroom meetings?

My assistant manager keeps telling me that I have not organised a backroom meeting since a certain date. However I have regularly checked the backroom advice given by the staffs. So can anyone enlighten me on how can I organise this meeting?

Any comments are appreciated. Thank you.

Good question. It seems the assistant manager will arrange these meetings himself every couple of weeks or so, but I'm not entirely sure you can arrange on yourself can you?

i had this problem

he didn't arrange one for me properly til about december yet moaned about me not attending

eventually he started arranging them though so i;m not sure what was going on

This is the meeting! :D

Just viewing the advice is the meeting itself.

Precisely. That's what I did. But there weren't any updates even though I have checked every 2-3days, I still receive news from the assistant manager that I haven't organised a backroom meeting. So that's quite puzzling.

To arrange a meeting, all you need to do is go to the Backroom Advice screen. There is no formal method of arranging a meeting, you just go to the screen and all should be well.

Just remember to dismiss their advice after you read it.

Every back oom meeting I have to dismiss their advise to remove my full backs from taking throw ins. They may have a poor long throw stat but it is more important to me that my side keeps it shape. Should definitely be a 'don't bring this up again' option.

Archived