Fm10 player profiles. Spider web stat view

I think that it would have been better if it was chooseable to have the spiderweb view, as the attributes really tells you what you need to know.

Exactly. It's a nice addition for some, due to the fact that it shows the important stats in a more visual way. But I don't believe it should be on screen at the same time as the normal stats

The spider web is great.

I much prefer that it is on the main attribute page, as it makes it easier to browse players quickly and get a quick overview of their stats.

Without the spider web, people have to mentally create an overview of stats in their head using the numerical attributes - and thats incredibly difficult to do, especially with speed.

I don't mind it, yes the attributes shows you exactly what you need to know, but the spider diagram gives a quick look at the players key areas.
The spider web is great.

I much prefer that it is on the main attribute page, as it makes it easier to browse players quickly and get a quick overview of their stats.

Without the spider web, people have to mentally create an overview of stats in their head using the numerical attributes - and thats incredibly difficult to do, especially with speed.

That's why you should be able to choose. Some love others don't want it. If it was possible to decide your self everybody would be happy.

I can see the spider web view being useful when comparing players because it's very visual and you can see who is better quickly.

It seems to be slightly redundant on the profile page though because it's not detailed enough to show if someone has improved or not.

But to have it toggle-able would be great for everyone.

The spider web is great.

I like it for the same reasons.

That's why you should be able to choose. Some love others don't want it. If it was possible to decide your self everybody would be happy.

Agreed a toggle would be nice.

Archived