I find myself in a quandry

So, it's a cold, wet October Sunday afternoon. I'm not going out and there seems to be little to do besides play FM.

After all, this is the longest game I've ever played. Starting as Kings Lynn before getting a job at Hereford and playing to the 2016/17 season. Not bad for someone with a full-time job, a pregnant wife and a 19 month old! :)

But this leads me to a dilema. I know the FM10 demo is out this week. I know I'm going to download it. Even going so far as to use the work broadband because a) it's faster than my home broadband and b) I can save it to a flash drive thus saving me download time once I get home! Unless of course, I download it in the morning and play for an hour at lunchtime, saving even more time because I can get the "set up" stage out of the way and bring my saved game on the flash drive too. ;)

This leaves me with a bit of a problem. With so much promise and so much to do with FM10, do I really want to continue my 09 game which, history has told me with previous FM's will only be forgotten and eventually deleted.

What to do, what to do.

Archived