Is there any possible way to...

Get a referee banned on FM09/F10?

I got 2 players sent off for incidents not worthy of such punishments in 09,

which caused me to loose the FA cup semi final, with Sunderland.

Phil Dowds decisions has led me on a quest to seek revenge

Blackpool 2 - 1 Newcastle

Man Utd 2 - 2 Sunderland

Theese results show how inferior NUFC are to SAFC. Enjoy the Championship.

Whats the Championship like? You've been in it more than us so give us an insight? And yet we still get more press coverage than Sunderland, and bigger attendances! Embarrasing for you.

More press coverage? Because by law Premier League games are not aloud to be broadcasted at 3PM on a saturday in England. Different rules for the Championship?

Was meaning newspapers and on channells such as Sky Sprots news. By licensing law, you cant watch 3pm premier league games but if you know where to go online you will be able to watch any ones you want for free. Championship games are not very widely covered.... at all in fact.

Was meaning newspapers and on channells such as Sky Sprots news. By licensing law, you cant watch 3pm premier league games but if you know where to go online you will be able to watch any ones you want for free. Championship games are not very widely covered.... at all in fact.

Mate you are gettin so much coverage for all the wrong reasons..Chris Hughton as manager, Mike Ashley wanting to get rid of club.

Seriously, grow up you two. I'm sure there are plently of threads in Football Forum meant for talking about this sort of thing, whereas this forum is for Football Manager.

Jesus wept, a bit of banter never hurt anyone did it? Thanks for giving us the heads up on the forums aswell :thup:, you'll see i've just joined (sarcasm). You also forgot to mention it was full of self righteous do-gooders!

You want the referee banned? Your not related to Sir Alex Ferguson by any chance are you?

Anyway, i'll take it back to the OP now. I dont think trying to get a ref banned is the way forward. However, i do think that maybe you should be able to critcise the referee using the media, getting more than just a standard "this is frowned upon" or the FA "staying silent".

Archived