Injuries during matches!

A bit of a moan but anyway.... i'm sick of the amount of injuries my teams pick up during matches. Below is a typical example. In the same match i had 2 'picked up a knock' injuries and the players fitness dropped below 55% so i took them off (i find if you don't sub the slight knocks they're out for 1-2 weeks) so i finished the match with 8 players!

62898545.pngw1324.png

It would be nice for once to be able to make subs for tactical reasons and not due to injuries. My training is fine with 5/6 star coaches and all schedules on 'light'.

Anyone else getting this or am i just the unluckiest manager ever!?

What kind of injuries are they? Just thinking that if training is on 'light', then maybe they aren't as fit as they could be, so are therefore picking up little knocks in games?

All sorts of injuries. I never tend to start a player less than 95% fit. They are generally 'in superb condition' before a game.

What are the players natural fitness and injury proneness of the players, it could be something as simple as having players likely to get injured on the pitch.

In my game the only times when I've had multiple injuries was when a team went out delibately to injure my players, check the fouls stat for the game, if theirs are significantly higher then that could be it.

Dave had 4 red injuries and I left players on who had knocks but lost 5 players pre the final and 1 red injury in final.

Even picking an England squad is a nightmare due to injuries which cannot be training related as not my club players.

Your training is the problem. You cannot have your squad on light training, especially for strength and aerobic, and expect them to stay fit and avoid injuries.

No, their training schedules are one click under 'heavy' (so medium) what i mean about 'light' is the workload for the coaches who train them. I have 2 coaches on each of the training types i use.

Archived