I apologise profusely.

DUFC83

I turned to the other side, the 'dark' side if you will.

I bought CM10. I regret it. It doesn't even bloody work, crashes all the time. Don't think they even tested it before releasing, the must have rushed it in order to beat FM. Poor show.

Anyway, really sorry, just loaded up a new FM09 game for one last season or two before FM10 comes out. Cannae wait.

I turned to the other side, the 'dark' side if you will.

I bought CM10. I regret it. It doesn't even bloody work, crashes all the time. Don't think they even tested it before releasing, the must have rushed it in order to beat FM. Poor show.

Anyway, really sorry, just loaded up a new FM09 game for one last season or two before FM10 comes out. Cannae wait.

how dare you use the c word well the cm words here;)

welcome back:thup:

I'm not arguing that, the game itself is actually pretty good. It's just massively let down by the fact it crashes ALL THE BLOODY TIME! And I'm not the only one, heaps of people complaining of the same thing.

But I'm back to FM, a product I can trust and with staff that answer direct questions and don't take AGES to acknowledge an error and bring out a fix.

I'm not arguing that, the game itself is actually pretty good. It's just massively let down by the fact it crashes ALL THE BLOODY TIME! And I'm not the only one, heaps of people complaining of the same thing.

But I'm back to FM, a product I can trust and with staff that answer direct questions and don't take AGES to acknowledge an error and bring out a fix.

It will likely get fixed via patches. Its not nearly as bad a release as Hearts of Iron 3 which is broken just about everywhere. :thdn:

I played a full season with no crash problems whatsoever, worked perfectly here, but i still think the game is nowhere near FM, actually i even had more fun in Fifa Manager 08, CM10's match engine is a joke

I too bought CM2010 for £2.51 and it has made me appreciate FM evan more than ever. My version worked fine and there were a couple of items which I did enjoy.

1 - Set Piece Creator + Watching the set piece on the training ground (spent a lot of time messing with this and creating some bizzare set pieces).

2 - No sorry cannot think of the second thing.

The match engine was the biggest pile of **** I have ever seen with more bugs than starship troopers and a very rushed feel.

I hope you will all take me back I feel I have let you down.:thup:

Archived