Would this be possible on FM10?

Until we get the editor or get told, no-one will be able to tell you!

However, from what we've seen I think it would be possible to make a completely new league in a new country, and to make loads of female football players. I'm not sure if you'd be able to get Continental Qualification right though...

I don't see the draw about womens football being included, because the comparison between the womens game at top level, and mens at much lower levels is still a huge gap. Stadia, attendances, training regimes, sponsorship, continental competitions, the research behind it all - it gets a lot more effort to include what isn't going to be all that big a section of the game. And lets face it, you can't really just do 1 country (ie England) you'd need to go pretty far into it to get it competitive and with variation, which would take an enormous amount of time and effort.

I wouldn't ever want SI to go out of their way to incorporate it, mainly because I think other than a few other countries - I think we have a large enough variety of countries to play in now, its just a matter of fine tuning other aspects of the game. Although, I'm all for them making the editor facilitate such a possibility so that those who are interested can go down that route.

Archived