Arrange a club-international friendly ?

Could it possible, as what seems to be a trend IRL recently ?

Like ManYoo vs Malaysia/South Korea/China PR.

Or even better, testimionial match, like for example, AC Milan vs Italy, with Paolo Maldini play for Milan in the 1st half and Itlay in the 2nd half.

Can we have it on FM ?

I think it would be pretty easy to arrange a friendly with a club team vs. a country as long as the club doesn't have a player from that country playing or makes him ineligable to play for the country or visa versa. But having a testimonial where a players plays half with one team and half with another would be pretty difficult to do, i would imagine. Any one else with better knowledge about something like this?

Could it possible, as what seems to be a trend IRL recently ?

Like ManYoo vs Malaysia/South Korea/China PR.

Or even better, testimionial match, like for example, AC Milan vs Italy, with Paolo Maldini play for Milan in the 1st half and Itlay in the 2nd half.

Can we have it on FM ?

You might want to change that 'Yoo'... Think about it :thup:

I suggested this in the suggestions thread, so a :thup: from me.

Be good if you could arrange a friendly say Man Utd V Milan and play the game in New York or somewhere else as this is becoming a new trend for clubs. I even think the Italian Super Cup this season was played in China or somewhere

This too.

Be good if you could arrange a friendly say Man Utd V Milan and play the game in New York or somewhere else as this is becoming a new trend for clubs. I even think the Italian Super Cup this season was played in China or somewhere

Yes:thup:. Obviously it could have a positive financial influence if you play well enough, like a fan day but for a worldwide audience.

also a good idea it will be to be able to arrange a friendly vs. a world team XI or something like that, man u played a friendly with malaysian XI

Yes, but that is mainly for commercial reasons. If implemented, it would have to be done properly as i doubt teams like Brazil or Argentina would agree to friendlies against any club team.

Archived