I am Confused.com - Player Motivation!!!

I thought this only occured because you are not an experienced enough manager!?

motivationn.th.jpg

I have no clue why this is appearing. I even started the game as 'international footballer' in order to avoid this and it wasn't there in the first 2 seasons! Won the F.A Cup last(2nd) season with Spurs and finished in Europe as targeted!

worldclass.th.jpg

Its mainly the same squad i had before i became a world class manager! Whats changed? Is it a bug or is there actually a reason? Only things i can think of is people who want new contracts maybe, who are annoyed they havent been offered one yet? But there are none!

In the end it won't stop me playing as all results etc are going well :thup: After all, its just a bit of writing :p

Discuss lol.

I thought this only occured because you are not an experienced enough manager!?

motivationn.th.jpg

I have no clue why this is appearing. I even started the game as 'international footballer' in order to avoid this and it wasn't there in the first 2 seasons! Won the F.A Cup last(2nd) season with Spurs and finished in Europe as targeted!

worldclass.th.jpg

Its mainly the same squad i had before i became a world class manager! Whats changed? Is it a bug or is there actually a reason? Only things i can think of is people who want new contracts maybe, who are annoyed they havent been offered one yet? But there are none!

In the end it won't stop me playing as all results etc are going well :thup: After all, its just a bit of writing

Discuss lol.

just curious but if its just a piece of writing that isnt effecting your results at all why do you care? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

They might just dislike you for whatever reason after all. Unfortunately the game is not all happy to share information on that kinf of stuff :(

I also had a problem with Simon Vukcevic having a problem to motivate himself to play for a manager of my standard , or something along these lines. There at least a reason was given and I think it must have to do with my reputation - which however was world-class after winning the CL twice in succession. So I really wondered (and still do) as my reputation was probably even higher as the player's one. :confused:

It could depend on several factors:

-Not good in media, press conferences...

-Team talks not good enough

-May need to speak to individual players more in team talks

-Amount of bonus you'r giving them for the league, cups...

-Not praising your team enough, especially away from home

-Sold a Favoured personnel at the club, i.e. If Ferrgie sold/released Ryan Giggs at Man Utd

I've had this before and was so annoyed that I checked an editor and checked the Relationships screen of the players concerned and saw that they had me on their Disliked Personnel. This is the sole reason for their 'lack of motivation'. Nothing to be particularly concerned about tbh. It's a combination of the above reasons really. I always put 'Angry' in my team talks if my side even drew so I guess that may have been the main reason for them developing a slight dislike of me. It's not a bug. It's just players throwing a hissy fit.

Archived