New leagues in FM10?

I cant see anything about new leagues in that thread??

Can I suggest you didn't read that thread? :D;)

The biggest part of that thread says about a new feature for FM10 which enables you to create (or activate previously inactive) leagues. So, even if new leagues aren't added, you will be able to make them yourself.

Can I suggest you can't read? :D;)

The biggest part of that thread says about a new feature for FM10 which enables you to create (or activate previously inactive) leagues. So, even if new leagues aren't added, you will be able to make them yourself.

I know about the being able to create new leagues I was just wondering if there has been confirmation over a list of new and already playable games in the new game. It's not a difficult question to answer.

And I can read:p

Cheers for the quick answers guys.

Hopefully it will be in the game(I play in the league so I would love to be in the game:D) but if its not then either someone will make it or I will.

There are no new leagues in FM10 but as previously mentioned there are the teams in the database as there always has been but now you can create your own league structure or simply add to the existing format. I for one have already planned a new scottish league with 4 full leagues of 22 teams in each and a non league structure of 12 teams per league (6 in all).

Hope this helps.

There are no new leagues in FM10 but as previously mentioned there are the teams in the database as there always has been but now you can create your own league structure or simply add to the existing format. I for one have already planned a new scottish league with 4 full leagues of 22 teams in each and a non league structure of 12 teams per league (6 in all).

Hope this helps.

Sounds good mate.:)

Isn't one of the rules of D'sC that it can't be an edited database?

IIRC you're right. I also think I remember reading that this time edited ones will be allowed - but that's just a couple that he's done, to take in lower English tiers; and they'll be uploaded for people that want to use them. Personally edited ones are out. I think I've got that right.

IIRC you're right. I also think I remember reading that this time edited ones will be allowed - but that's just a couple that he's done, to take in lower English tiers; and they'll be uploaded for people that want to use them. Personally edited ones are out. I think I've got that right.

tbh i dont post in LLM...but as long as its accurate, i think the challenge is fun

He's considering it, but he doesn't know how practical it will be before getting the game.

Archived