Stinking cheating match engine!! Oh yeah; here we go!!

Who the **** has made this "game"??

Some tard who never has played this, or have does their lack of IQ hinder them in making a fair match engine??!!

"Report your bugs here"... LOL!! Go play the game and you will see yourself, stupid!

I have played this game for at least 30 seasons and I NEVER, I repeat: NEVER ever win unless I outclass the engine in every single frigging way!

Oh, and where does the "woodwoork" come from? Azeroth?? Is it MAGICAL?? For gods sake, give me a NEW patch before I strangle someone soon!

This is NOT a simulator, this match engine is made with cheats, cause there is no other way for them coneheads who have made it to counter our tactics. FFS, wake UP someone! Do you all really feel satisfied with this crap that we have bought, in hope of having a fun & fair way to play? Well, not me! This is FAR from fair. Just look at all the massive injuries as well. It is FAR from unusual that I have 5-6 injured players in the first team!! ALL THE FRIGGING TIME!! And the injuries does NOT come from training; its from the games OR the lame nationals matches.

The game is so full of crap it sometime wanna make me spit on the screen.

WHEN IS THE NEW PATCH OUT??

Just give me ONE single game once a while where I win with luck, just like the cheating & stinking match engine do, and I would say theres luck both ways; but NO it does not EVER happen!!

Jesus christ; last match: 60% possession, 6 clear cut chances and like 25 shots on goal vs a the team who were at bottom of the league. Guess what: they won, on a freak long shot goal, no clear cut chances!! Geee, how suuuuurrrrrpriiiiise....!!!!!! Oh, its not the first time, this is HOW I LOOSE ALL THE TIME!!!

I use exact same tactic on my reserves and U18, and in one campaign they won the league with no loss and only 1 draw; scored avrg 5(!!) goals each game. Do I get same results. Ofc not, cause some lame conehead of a programmer isnt smart enough to make an engine that doesnt cheat, so they make it that way to keep us "challenged" with the game. God how LAME!

No phooking way I am gonna buy some "FM10" or whatever it will be named until FM09 IS FIXED!!

I can tolerate being beaten when I am outplayed, but when I get regularly beaten when I outplay the matchengine, I get some serious issues with this so called "football simulator"!!

Now gth & kthxbai!!

/puke off

Dont let the door hit you on the way out..

p.s. Please stay out

This sums up my thoughts quite well.

*psst* I've been Top 7 with Fulham all season. No cheating, no reloading. I beat Villa 1-0 away and I had no clear cut chances and 2 shots on goal, while they had 25 and 5 respectively. I have some other games from the same season that are similar. Luck? I'll say.

Archived