Registering Product

Hi, my pc reecently crashed and i lost everything. I dont have the net at home and ive already paid once for the phonecall to activate the game and dont intend to again because if i recall it was extortionate.

Is there another way to do it?

Hi, my pc reecently crashed and i lost everything. I dont have the net at home and ive already paid once for the phonecall to activate the game and dont intend to again because if i recall it was extortionate.

do it with steam

How did you install the game initially? If you downloaded it and now have no internet, then the phone is the only option. If you installed from the disc, use the activation code in the manual.

Looks like the phone's the only option, although I think it's wrong that Sega/SI should charge for the phone-call when all you're trying to do is get something you've already paid for to work. People with the internet don't need to pay for this extra privilege, why should non-internet users? Nothing wrong with using an 0800 number, hmm?

I remember one guy running up a bill of over £15 trying to activate his game - and if I remember correctly, this wasn't on the day of release either.

It's just wrong.

Looks like the phone's the only option, although I think it's wrong that Sega/SI should charge for the phone-call when all you're trying to do is get something you've already paid for to work. People with the internet don't need to pay for this extra privilege, why should non-internet users? Nothing wrong with using an 0800 number, hmm?

I remember one guy running up a bill of over £15 trying to activate his game - and if I remember correctly, this wasn't on the day of release either.

It's just wrong.

That's an issue that needs rectifying,i totally agree that you shouldn't be charged a phonecall for a product you've already paid for,so the 0800 freephone number is a great idea,hope SI takes note of that ?

SI doesn't have anything to do with the activation process.
Wether SI is involved in the activation is not the point,the point being,you should not have to pay for a phone call for a product youve already paid for,like someone said above he knew someone that got charged £15 to activate the game,that is a pure and utter rip off.

Archived