players PA suddenly decresed??

i was looking at my squad screen and noticed that one of my stars regens value went down from 19 to 17 mill

although players values go up and down a lot i thought dropping by 2 million was a bit strange

so i checked his assistant report which used to say he had the potential to be a quality player

and had given him 5 stars potential while his current ability was 4 stars

i have no idea why this has happened as he is only 22 so i assume he still has time to prove

does anyone have any explanation for this change ?

i know PA is constant but have no idea why this would happen

i have a coach with 20/20 CA/PA judging i just dont understand why their opinion would change all of a sudden

il be quite annoyed if infact he never gets to be regarded as a "Quality player"

i was looking at my squad screen and noticed that one of my stars regens value went down from 19 to 17 mill

although players values go up and down a lot i thought dropping by 2 million was a bit strange

so i checked his assistant report which used to say he had the potential to be a quality player

and had given him 5 stars potential while his current ability was 4 stars

i have no idea why this has happened as he is only 22 so i assume he still has time to prove

does anyone have any explanation for this change ?

If he has 5 star potential it will also still say he has the potential to be a quality player.

As said PA is constant. It's a number, not a star rating, that never changes

it used to say he has the potential to be a quality player and gave him 5 stars for PA

now his CA and PA are both 4

and the recommendation at the bottom says IS a good player

cogar, my game is in april and none of those things have happened, no other players PA rating has changed either coz i thought it may be some revaluation of my whole squad or something, but no

In that case I would say he was always borderline between 4* & 5* it happens - You may even find he goes back to 5*

Even a 20/20 coach isn't always correct.

Also could be that a higher rated player has been altered slightly up in a coaches opinion, even though stars stayed the same meaning your player dropped below the 5* line.

would that other player have to be in the same position

as that may ahve happened to a striker or a defender but this guy is the best centre mid i have

Not 100% but I don't think so.

In my current game I had both Ronaldo & Tevez rated at 5* which was the best in the team.

Towards the end of the current season Tevez dropped to 4* but is back to 5* now.

Ronaldo is rated as a AMR while Tevez as a ST although they can both play both roles.

that still wouldnt explain how he could go from having the "potential to be a quality player" to "is a good player"

its very confusing

im waiting to see if it changes as i play

i keep checking after each match in the hope he will eventually get to be "quality"

Archived