Can you improve the ranking of a league??

Yes, if you do well in Europe while managing a team from a lower ranked league, their nation's Uefa coefficient will improve, and if it reaches a certain level they'll get more European places.

In the past I've got Norway higher by winning the Champions League with a Norwegian side.

Is there anyway to improve a league. Like i want to make a another EPL in a random countrie in europe, would this also improve that teams national team by getting better regens??

There's no Editor currently that will allow you to edit the League rating in a Save Game, but the Official Pre-Game Editor will let you do it, on a rating from 1(worst) to 20(best). A better league rating will make the clubs more attractive to players outside that country and allow the clubs to reach a World-Wide reputation which is quite difficult in a league with a low rating.

As for regens, it's not an exact science, but clubs with excellent youth facilities and a youth academy will certaintly increase the chances of better/more regens coming through.

sorry i meant by actully doing good in a league, like there clubs winning the champs league, will that improve there national team??

Sadly no. Club success has no baring on the National Teams performance! Club success doesn't mean better or worse regens will come through.

Archived