Man City

i think man city need 2 be toned down in there transfers in my saved game they have 6 strikers actually make that 8 ridiculous. they just signed roque santa cruz 20 mill and micheal owen from newcastle 4 25mill its beyond a joke. they play 1 up front aswell plz adress this SI its unrealistic. id understand if they actually brought players that would strenghthen there team but they dont. they buy ne1 u offer 2 them

tbh it is unrealistic cos they keep buying crap players all of there strikers in my saved game adebayor,roque santa,cruz,bendtner,gulemho,micheal owen,jo,van persie,bellamy.

for a team that plays 1 up front dats alot and not evan just the strikers they spend money on pointless signings players they dont need that they just put on the bench. u dont c hughes doing that in rl. micheal owen cost them 25mill in my saved game and they havent evan used him yet

8 Strikers arn't that much if they play 4-4-2. I have 7-8 strikers too in my games, but some able to play in other positions too.

I keep Adebayor, Eduardo, Van Perise, Vela, Walcott, Bendtner and usually end up signing 1 or 2 within a season or 3 without wanting to let any of the above go. I rotate alot though, coz when I don't I always get in trouble from late december to early feb.

I like 6-7 central defenders. 2 left backs, 2 right backs and one L+R. Or 3 of each. Same with wingers.

Or did you mean they have signed 8 strikers in a season or something?

i think man city need 2 be toned down in there transfers in my saved game they have 6 strikers actually make that 8 ridiculous. they just signed roque santa cruz 20 mill and micheal owen from newcastle 4 25mill its beyond a joke. they play 1 up front aswell plz adress this SI its unrealistic. id understand if they actually brought players that would strenghthen there team but they dont. they buy ne1 u offer 2 them

Hiya, can you please avoid text talk on these forums? Not all our members speak English as their first language so we do ask that people make it easier by posting in English rather than txt tlk. Cheers.

They had about that much in real life too this season so it isn't unrealistic -

Robinho, Bellamy, Benjani, Bojinov, Sturridge, Evans, Jo, Elano, Vassell

Elano isn't a striker and Robinho mostly plays wide. You missed out Caicedo (sic) who is first choice. Evans is largely loaned out too, and Jo has been on loan since they signed Bellamy.

Archived