Most exciting player you bought in terms of the fans??

What i mean is,,did anyone ever fill the bar of the fans opionion on a new signing.

If so who was it?

also if you think back to the time you started supporting your club,what signing where you most excited about in that time.

As a United fan,this is gonna sound a bit strange with a lot to choose from,but mine is Veron!

how terrible that turned out haha!

Also could someone please answer my post in the editor section.Its the very last post in the section!!

Thanks

FM

David Villa. Didn't turn out well but we recouped most of the transfer fee.

IRL - For Rangers:

Gazza. Magician on the ball.

Laudrup. Legend in every sense of the word.

R. de Boer. Sceptics said he was past it but what a signing he turned out to be.

Tugay. Seen the farwell he from Galatasaray fans and thought to mysefl - this guy must be the business. Was guttted he only stayed one season cos Advocaat thought he wasn't good enough !!!

Arteta Played against us in the UEFA cup with PSG. He was imense in both games and I was shocked we managed to sign him.

Theres a few more but those guys define Rangers from the 90's and 00's

Oh, overall players:

Ivan, Guignard, Alvaro and such are loved by the fans.

Ivan because he is bar far the best player to have existed on the game.

Guignard because he's defined the side with 220 odd goals at 26 odd years of age.

Then of course Alvaro for his 250 odd goals for the club over the years, even as 3rd choice striker in the last 3-4 years.

FM

David Villa. Didn't turn out well but we recouped most of the transfer fee.

IRL - For Rangers:

Gazza. Magician on the ball.

Laudrup. Legend in every sense of the word.

R. de Boer. Sceptics said he was past it but what a signing he turned out to be.

Tugay. Seen the farwell he from Galatasaray fans and thought to mysefl - this guy must be the business. Was guttted he only stayed one season cos Advocaat thought he wasn't good enough !!!

Arteta Played against us in the UEFA cup with PSG. He was imense in both games and I was shocked we managed to sign him.

Theres a few more but those guys define Rangers from the 90's and 00's

i was a galtasaray fan and i was very sad to see tugay leave to go scotland, then he went to blackburn and what a signing he turned out to be, im just happy i could see him play week in week out in the premiership as opposed to the scottish league (no offence)

signed mikel on a free as back-up for inler and febregas and he played every game at the start of the season as inler was injured and done very well. the fans were loving it:D

i dont like the way they disapprove of young signings (under 10s quad etc.) that havent played any games.

Can't remember in-game. IRL I have 'supported' Tottenham all my life but after I got realy intrested in football, I was very exited about Edgar Davids as he was great on FIFA 2005! Even convinced my dad to take me to his first match, a friendly away at Reading!

P.S. Maran, I think you meant U19's unless you have a time machine and play FM09 as in 2109!

Archived