A humble request for next FM.

What year would you want to start in?

Wishlist is place for requests as well really.

Door is closed for new features in FM10 now.

Have to wait until FM11

Wishlist is only for list requests Huw, individual ideas get their own topic :p

If its only to change the calendar date then whats the point?

1. So that i can make up database with editor the squad of 10 years ago and starts the game on 10 years ago date. Thus, i don't see 28 years old Zidane in year 2009.

2. So that if i'm broke and cannot afford FM10 or FM11, i can edit the database with latest transfer and start with the date 2010.

2. So that if i'm broke and cannot afford FM10 or FM11, i can edit the database with latest transfer and start with the date 2010.

if we could do that, i'd be using FM07 with an updated database and never buy a version of fm again.... si would get no money from this, so this is exactly why they wouldnt include such a feature.

1. So that i can make up database with editor the squad of 10 years ago and starts the game on 10 years ago date. Thus, i don't see 28 years old Zidane in year 2009.

Search some of the FM fansites. I think the kind of database you want is already available on some of these.

If you think about it, if you were SI would you really shoot yourself in the commercial foot like that?

Dates are hard coded, so you can't do this and nor can third party updates.

Sorry, you'll just have to use your imagination.

Archived