What kind of save game do you like to play?

What kind of save game do you like to play?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of save game do you like to play?

• Short term game with one team
    • Short term game with several teams
    • Long term game with one team
    • Long term game with several teams
    • Any kind

I tend to always play the long term game with 1 team. My current long term game is 10 seasons in with Aston Villa. However, I do want to start a long term save that sees me moving clubs/countries as I've never had a save like that before.

The only short term saves I play is with my beloved Aberdeen FC who I get soo frustrated with that it always ends up being maybe 2 seasons long :rolleyes:

The only short term saves I play is with my beloved Aberdeen FC who I get soo frustrated with that it always ends up being maybe 2 seasons long :rolleyes:

Haha they are my short term game as well :(

Playing as Celtic hoping for a long term multiple team game going okay so far

I aim for long term, one team, but I always end up playing short games. Mostly because of a transfer, or a manager getting sacked etc. Then I wonder "how would I do, if..." and I start a new game. I've played CM/FM since CM_Dutch and haven't got passed 5 seasons :D

I always aim for long-term, although I haven't found that very easy on FM09 due to the issues that I outlined on my 'on the shelf' thread. Therefore, FM09 has become more of a short-term fix for me. The most I've played is four seasons with St. Albans City. I've also had a short-term game with Liverpool. But I'm not enjoying FM09 precisely for the reason that I can't get into a long-term game on it.

On FM07, I had a long-term game with one team (St. Albans City).

On FM08, I had a long-term game with several clubs (a career game that went St. Albans - Derry City - Kaiserslauten - Ghana - Leverkusen) and that was a lot of fun for something totally different.

So I always aim for a long-term game but I like both single club and journeyman games. :thup:

Long-term games are what makes FM an amazing game and that's why FM09 has lost some of the magic for me. :(

C.

Always been a single-team kinda guy, with varying lengths of saves (into my tenth season on my current Arsenal save which is the longest I've gone), but I've literally just started a journeyman save with lots of playable leagues all around Europe. Starting with Dinamo, hope to get up to Barca or Real or someone like that in the end.

Archived