Way to go SI on getting the Journo Personalities across to us!

I was playing the game, got the general press conference that could be done now by a simple programme (as I always answer questions in the same way), when all of a sudden I actually read some of the Journo's stuff:

Adam Burton

Personality: Experienced and deceitful

You know what this made him do, that made him ask the same question 4 times, because my answers wasn't particularly convincing! Awesome! You really got that personality across, there's no question more devious than: "The fans have been delighted with Ben Henning's performances. Do you agree that he's at the top of his game now?" Damn that's devious! Not to mention when he reasked it 3 times!

Just in case they didn't get the point across enough that they had "Personalities", his Brother (I guess) Mike Burton, described as just "Devious" asked me a real bombshell about my recent match in Europe, which we won 3-0... Away!

I think it is widely recognised that press conference's in general are really poor

Its an area of the game that needs major improvement, both in the depth of the questions and the effect your answers have on the team/player

i always thought the jorno personality thing wasn't working. i never see any difference in the way they ask questions.

if i try and fob them off they ask a second time but then thats it.

i can't seem to build relationships with certain journos and annoy others either.

The whole press conference thing has been a disaster for FM and should really be removed. The current system is neither fun nor realistic. We don't need these gimmicky features in the game. If people want press conferences then do them in front of your mirror with a hair brush

The whole press conference thing has been a disaster for FM and should really be removed. The current system is neither fun nor realistic. We don't need these gimmicky features in the game. If people want press conferences then do them in front of your mirror with a hair brush

Rubbish. It's the first game they are in, you can't expect them to br brilliant. If you don't like them no one makes you do them.

Archived