what would you do with your time if fm didnt exist?

If FM didn't exist i'd get to play other games more often. I went through a phase of not playing CM or FM between 04 and 08, and I played a lot more Xbox, which I kinda miss. In saying that, I spent about 3 hours scoring 156 runs with Justin Langer on Cricket 2005 last night, that was more chore than fun.

I'd only be able to answer this if FM was a major part of my life, it isn't, so I wouldn't do much differently.

its not that big a part yet youve taken the time to post on the subject of it nearly 7000 times :D

nothing ould change for me really, i only play the game if i am indoors as ive no other plans, so id probably spend that time watching a film i guess.

its not that big a part yet youve taken the time to post on the subject of it nearly 7000 times :D

The pitfalls of an extremely boring job and nothing better to do between 9 and 5. I spend far more time talking about FM than actually playing it :D

Actually pass my A levels, at the moment i am trying to think it doesnt exist and trying to not get addicted for the next 3 months. It will be hard but extrmeely worth it if i could. I am now scared of the Steam and the FM icon, seriously scared. I have loaded it up many of times, but havent clicked on any save coz i know it is scary.

Archived