Storming out of a press confrence

What as prompt me to ask this question is a reporter with a "unfriendly" manner ask me the same question three times and i felt like storming out but i didnt.

what i was wondering is, have you ever stormed out of a press confrence and what prompt you to do so and what happend as a result of it.

thanks

ridergirl09

done it a couple of times, didn't seem to have any effect on the players. One reason I did it was just to try it and another because they kept asking stupid questions. Can also be fun to put a swearword in the comments box

Ive done it a few times, mainly after a frustrating game, ends up with the press saying i launched a foul mouthed tirade and stormed out, its not like im Joe Kinnear

I find that foul mouthed tirades work especially well when facing former players and asked how I feel about said encounter.

I usually select the options to the effect of "He wouldn't get in my team now", plus add additional comments to the effect of "He was a *beep* player anyway. He did nothing but *beep* whine. Glad to see the back of his *beep* lazy fat *beep*!"

Press say I was angry and lanuched a foul mouthed tirade, but it's always had the desired effect of reducing the ex-players moral to it's lowest possible and rendering him a soft target for the game ahead. :D

Archived