Which positions are bottom of your squads average rating?

Here's my squad screen. At the bottom, we see one of my rotational GKs. The two first-teamers alternate matches. Mad Dog, at top, has played more matches at DM than anywayere alse, but lately has been enjoying a run at AMC in my 4-1-2-1-2.

cntbrysquadscreenmyskin.png

Substitutes, obviously.

Of the starters, the lowest average ratings are my striker, rightback, goalkeeper, centerback and then left back. I then have a center mid, another centerback, ML, a third cb (i play 2 of the 3), a striker, a center mid, then right winger on top.

So yeah, no real pattern to speak of. Even the bottom striker, the lowest starter, has 27 goals in 46 with a 7.09 rating. The MR on top has 7.24 average, so yeah. It's all very close.

For some reason it's usually my strikers, which is very concerning because I have 3 quality strikers in Berbatov, Rooney, and Tevez. I just can't seem to get them to score! Even still, I'm still winning and scoring with no trouble mainly thanks to my wingers, Nani and Ronaldo who seem to do my strikers' jobs for me!

On my team lists, it just seems to be the subsitutes who appear at the bottom, particularly those who play very little in games obviously. Otherwise, it seems to be players who do not fit well into my team tactically. Because they are not world-beaters, I can't be expected to alter the majority of my tactical set-up just for one or two players with low ratings.

I never see any correlation between low ratings and player positions in my games tbh

(I agree, cool skin by the way :thup:)

Archived