Really annoyed!!

on the new 9.3 patch, finished 1st season with tottenham. ended up coming 4th and quaters of uefa cup.

looking forward to spending the helathy sum of money the board is going to give me to find out if i select i want to win the league, i'm only going to get 4.4 million!!!

disgrace:mad:

on the new 9.3 patch, finished 1st season with tottenham. ended up coming 4th and quaters of uefa cup.

looking forward to spending the helathy sum of money the board is going to give me to find out if i select i want to win the league, i'm only going to get 4.4 million!!!

disgrace:mad:

What's the clubs bank balance?

Yeah, it means that from the start of the game their balance is pretty low. The balance can't have increased enough in one year to get you a hefty £30-40mil, I don't think.

Don't really see why it shouldn't though. We have no debts, we charge London prices to a full stadium every home game, and with the increase in TV money, it should really be possible. We spent that much most summers anyway.

Don't really see why it shouldn't though. We have no debts, we charge London prices to a full stadium every home game, and with the increase in TV money, it should really be possible. We spent that much most summers anyway.

Well yeah, I'm sure that Tottenham have a lot more money than their balance on 9.3.0 suggests. I'm not saying that I like how they've done it, but that's the way SI deal with clubs that have spent as much as Spurs have recently. Unless the user has made a very impressive profit for one season, it's going to take longer than that to get the sort of budgets that Tottenham had pre-patch.

That shouldn't take too long with a Champions League spot, though. ;)

the champions league this year should increase my balance of 9 million but i think this summer it will just be a case of sell to buy.

the signings of downing and riquleme in january for a combined fee of 20 million could only be done with the sales of modric 28 million and jamie ohara 7 million so i supose im a bit used to it atm.

just a bit annoyed after anticipating getting the same amount of money that juande ramos got to spend the previous year.

Archived