Very quick question - what type of pitch is the Bernabeau?

I've got a Champions League final game against R. Madrid just about to begin, but unfortunately as of a few games ago, Steve Rowley has decided to stop telling me what type of pitch the opposition has (wide, long, short etc.), the lazy sod. Anyone know, or is there a way I can check?

Yeah, I just found the Stadium tab in the Information section. Had no idea that was there until now!

seriously though, why has he stopped telling you? A bug perhaps?

No idea! This'll be the second time in a row he hasn't told me. I think he has done for the whole of the last two seasons, so don't really know why he suddenly stopped.

No idea! This'll be the second time in a row he hasn't told me. I think he has done for the whole of the last two seasons, so don't really know why he suddenly stopped.

Is he definitely still at the club? There is a 9.2.0 bug whereby staff contracts expire without you being told about it, so if you don't keep an eye on them you'll end up losing all your staff!

A grass one.

seriously though, why has he stopped telling you? A bug perhaps?

Could be the synthetic pitch, reading usually get one after a few seasons. Not sure if that makes any difference, and seriously theres no vale on trent no matter how much you put it in your location, its stoke all the way lol.

Archived