Suggestion: Dubious Goals

Should have a dubious keepers panel too. I'm sick of seeing my shots being pulled from trajectory (that is going straight into the back of the net) into the keepers hands. Does this happen to anyone else?

I would prefer to see the all round gameplay improved, than add needless, potentially buggy additions to the game.

In other words, don't add anything just fix the bugs. That's bound to attract new customers!

Also, the term "potentially buggy" is a redundant reason to avoid adding something. All additions to the game are potentially buggy, we should be expecting SI to create them without bugs.

In other words, don't add anything just fix the bugs. That's bound to attract new customers!

Might keep the existing customers a bit happier though, and as it's been a consistently "best selling" game for the last 16 years I would imagine there a fair few of us out there to keep this up.

Not all. I highly doubt adding a dubious goals panel will attract new gamers.

I would much prefer to see something like training revamped. I have never liked this way of sorting my training out and find it very tedious to do. The old system was far better and felt like your players were actually training specific parts of their game.

It's not a case of not adding new features and just fixing bugs, the feature they put in IMO should add something to the game and like has been said before, this would just be cosmetic.

Cosmetic features do add something to the game. Little touches help define the series and distinguish it from rivals and increase (however subtly) gameplay, that my opinion anyway.

Archived