OK and CANCEL buttons not appearing

My problem is basically when I want to arrange a friendly match, I choose my opponent, date and everything, but do not see a confirm, ok or cancel button anywhere.

This is the same thing with when I want to make an offer for a player, I make an offer, fix the wages and everything, but do not see a confirm or ok button anywhere, so basically I cannot perform any of these steps.

Also, when trying to use the filter option when looking for player, I set the filter for the desired specs, but cannot ok it or anything, have to get rid of the little screen with the ESC button and cannot filter!

It seems that the buttons for me to press to continue the steps or actions taken are basically not appearing. Am I doing something wrong? I have the 9.2 patch working...

What can be the problem? There is no way I can continue these steps.

Have you set your assistant to handle the day to day activities, i.e. buy players and arrange friendlies? If you have then i don't think you will be able to. Can AssMans even buy and sell?

Has this just started happening or always happened?

If its a mac you have it may be a problem witht he installation. You need to make sure you have completely removed everyfile of FM09 and re-install it again. I got that problem with my mac. You can keep your saved game though. If you dont have a mac, sorry I cant help you.

This has just started happening, I just installed the game yesterday.

Im using the regular FM 2009 skin and have a pc not a mac. The OK and CANCEL buttons have disappeared... Can someone help me please???

I hope you can see the pics...

37225709.jpg

37225708.jpg

37225791.jpg

There was a thread about this issue in the bugs forum but no reply from SI. If I were you I'd make out a bug report with a properly formatted post (see the bugs forum guidelines) and include a save game.

Did you buy the disk or get the game from Steam?

Thanks! Yeah, I read the thread as well, but didnt see a response from SI. I purchased the disk from the store, didnt download it.

What do you think could be the problem though? I cant even play like this, no transfers are possible, no friendlies, its not worth it! This is really frustrating, purchased the game and cant even play it right...

I will try this guys, thanks! Its just frustrating, I purchased the game yesterday and could hardly wait to play, and now its unplayable due to the buttons not being visible... Which FM files do I need to remove? I didnt read about this anywhere... In the bugs forum lots of people have this same problem, its just really sad!

Does this happen to all players who pruchased the game and they later were able to solve the problem some how? Or does this just happen to only a certain number of people or game copies? What causes this problem? This is really annoying and sad, just purchased the game and would really like to play, but cant due to the critical and needed buttons missing and not appearing in the game!!!!!

How did other people with the similar problem solve this? I would really love to play just like everyone else!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you very much! I raised this in the technical forum and now submitted a ticket to Sega after your suggestion. Hopefully, they will reply rather soon and help me and other solve this problem! Thanks again!

In the meantime, if anyone else might have a solution, please tell us!

Thank you very much! I raised this in the technical forum and now submitted a ticket to Sega after your suggestion. Hopefully, they will reply rather soon and help me and other solve this problem! Thanks again!

In the meantime, if anyone else might have a solution, please tell us!

Another long shot but try running the game in full screen rather than windowed?

What DPI and screen resolution are you running on?

Really, a long shot? Why do you say that, I wont be able to fix the problem? What do you suggest?

Ive tried both full screen and windowed, both are the same unfortunately. Im running on 1280X800@60Hz., but tried 1024X768@60Hz and

1280X768@60Hz, nothing seems to work, the buttons are still gone and not visible...

• 5 months later...

by the looks of it, all the files are not installing, weird but that may be the reason. And yes, any update on this issue ? He may be asleep though but should have had enough time to try to figure it out. Maybe he is now playing the game after getting it fixed. But a confirmation either way would be great

Archived