Tiago_Vieira

Is this normal

10 posts in this topic

th_59603_Les20es_122_1163lo.JPG

11 injuries! Whit 2 or 3 more and i don't have a team!

Translation:

Meses = Months;

Semanas = Weeks;

Dia(s) = Day(s).

In that case it just has to be bad luck. Was a big problem before any patches were released but I would just put it down to being unlucky with the latest patch

Like so many other injury threads, it's a combination of bad luck and your training and/or how fit your players are when they play and/or how aggressively you play (i.e. tackle).

But i do feel for you. I recently had 6 injuries + 7 players away for u19 - u21 games in LIGA adelante. Nothing to do but call up reserves/youngsters :p

what's your training schedule and fixture congestion like, surely this would play a big factor?

But i do feel for you. I recently had 6 injuries + 7 players away for u19 - u21 games in LIGA adelante. Nothing to do but call up reserves/youngsters :p

My problem here is that i can only register 30 players, have to be carefull whit the salary cap. It's almost impossible to have reserves.

what's your training schedule and fixture congestion like, surely this would play a big factor?

The default training, this part i didn't get "fixture congestion like". The problem is that most of this injuries happen in the games.

this part i didn't get "fixture congestion like". /QUOTE]

If you have several games in a short space of time and don't rotate your squad it can contribute to an injury crisis.