[Release] ActivePlayer FM09!

Gesh

works excellent.

Top effort fella. I'm amazed at what you have achieved in a few days with this and the scout.

A minor point from me, could you make the window smaller so it can sit on top without ruining game play

Okay ;) added new version that is quite abit smaller! also when you tick On Top it now makes it a little bit see through =) hope that helps..

Indeed, it does work seamlessly so far, it could certainly be prettier, but thats irrelevant!

For anyone reading this thread and not perhaps understanding exactly what this program is....

It displays stats of a player such as CA & PA in real time, the scout runs alongside FM, when you select a player on FM, this utility shows you their CA/PA etc

Definately worth a download....

haha :) if you want it prettier i could add some customise option where you can make it look what you want it to look like?

Sounds like a plan!

But in honesty, im not really bothered what it looks like, functionality was the key factor for me!

where you found out about my work?

just searching through these forums but normally the same names pop up for certain areas and yours is new to me.

Is there any tool you could create with your opponents tactics? where we could see what instructions they are using?

would help a lot of people learn more about the engine. I don't know the limits to what information you can gather top put in a tool so i'm just wondering really.

Thanks again

just searching through these forums but normally the same names pop up for certain areas and yours is new to me.

Is there any tool you could create with your opponents tactics? where we could see what instructions they are using?

would help a lot of people learn more about the engine. I don't know the limits to what information you can gather top put in a tool so i'm just wondering really.

Thanks again

dont think thats possible :p but opponent tatics are stored in a folder and you can make them play what ever you like :D

thanks gesh, so this is what they play against me?

if i was to delete them all what would happen?

hmm im not quite sure :p backup your save game and backup all the files in it and try !!

Maybe you can add some stadium options, like: Max Expansion Capacity,and other stadium options

for ActivePlayer? this is for players not clubs :p

But im remaking my scout at the moment and it looks VERY good at the moment way better then my old:)

I should probably point out that when i check the always stay on top box, the tool just goes transparent, albeit staying on top. Thats in Vista 32, hadnt mentioned it before because i dont use the always on top, i run FM windowed so i can see both windows at once anyway!

I should probably point out that when i check the always stay on top box, the tool just goes transparent, albeit staying on top. Thats in Vista 32, hadnt mentioned it before because i dont use the always on top, i run FM windowed so i can see both windows at once anyway!

so it does not stay on top? i set it to go transparent a little aswell ;p

Dont really like the transparency part myself, i will have to double check whether or not it stays on top when i get home, i am second guessing myself now lol.

read your PM's

Archived