[Release] ActivePlayer FM09!

Gesh

It's a first step but needs to be a lot more polished:

- remove age and player name: the info appears when we are on a player's page, we can already see that, no need for your program to show it again;

- reduce the font and space used drastically. Look at Mini FMRTE and Mini Scout and you'll get an idea of what you need to do.

- show sales value (it is accurate now).

- remove age and player name: the info appears when we are on a player's page, we can already see that, no need for your program to show it again;

- reduce the font and space used drastically. Look at Mini FMRTE and Mini Scout and you'll get an idea of what you need to do.

Sale value is not accurate, ive tried it with a few teams and the panel tells me more accurately..

you cant buy grey players so theres not much point in that..

I meant the ones in your youth/reserve team.

Since I asked you last night gesh, I offered a few youth contracts to some greyed players and they accepted but your active player wont show me the ca/pa on these.

hope you understand what i mean :)

Dont really agree with the Player name being removed, i like the feature as it reassures me that the CA/PA corresponds with the correct player.

Age doesnt need to be on there.

Sales Value is not accurate yet.

Font size and spacing does not necessarily need reducing. - For people like myself who use a high resolution, the program is just the right size, Mini Scout was too small. Perhaps a 'View' option, to determine size? 'Small' 'Medium' 'Large' for example..

Name / Age isn't need like stated. I don't see why it would show attributes of a different players, so I don't see any need for them.

Maybe you could do what MiniScout has, and have option where you can select what is shown? Some people want Name/Age on, and others don't, so if people could turn it on/off, it would be better.

Everyone is happy then :)

Nice work though, prefer this to FMRTE's 'miniFMRTE' as this is much quicker.

Name / Age isn't need like stated. I don't see why it would show attributes of a different players, so I don't see any need for them.

Mainly because i have noticed there is a delay between selecting a player on FM, and the utility displaying the corresponding data. The delay is only fractional, but if you are quickly scanning through players, you notice it, so i like the name feature because it confirms who i am looking at :)

Obviously, but it would make it so much easier. FMRTE still crashes for quite a few people (especially on Vista) and with no FMM or FMEditor in sight there's a huge lack of competition in the editing department. The batch changer is too broad, this would be a lot more narrow.

its starts but when I try and do anything with it it says an error has occurred and it makes me quit it, i've extracted to the football manager folder but it still isn't working

do you start the .exe with the .dlls too? and is fm running?

if possible Gesh, can you put a tool that can show how the player's stats can be in the future....

...for example: a player of 17years with 90CA and 175PA how can improve in the time and the exact stats that he can have at the top of his CA...like in the genie (but better if possible).....

...sorry for my bad english

I was just wondering... Is it your scout that causes my players to suddenly become uninjured and at 100% condition just by checking their profiles?

yeah sorry you want that fixed?

Well... Don't know if the majority of people would like to keep it, but I'd like to see it go. A bit too much cheating in my opinion :-). Maybe you could just make it a check box option or something?

Well... Don't know if the majority of people would like to keep it, but I'd like to see it go. A bit too much cheating in my opinion :-). Maybe you could just make it a check box option or something?

yeah thats what it was supposed to be but there is error in code..

its starts but when I try and do anything with it it says an error has occurred and it makes me quit it, i've extracted to the football manager folder but it still isn't working

i´ve got the same problem!?! not sure what im doing wrong...:(

• 5 months later...

I have seen your scout and I am very impressed with it.

I love the idea of making the form have a low visibility. I am also trying to create my own scout as my coursework at A2 but I am currently struggling with the 'current player' aspect of showing the attributes of the player that is on the screen and I was hoping that you could help me with this.

You can email me - dave.chapperz@gmail.com

Chapperz

I have seen your scout and I am very impressed with it.

I love the idea of making the form have a low visibility. I am also trying to create my own scout as my coursework at A2 but I am currently struggling with the 'current player' aspect of showing the attributes of the player that is on the screen and I was hoping that you could help me with this.

You can email me - dave.chapperz@gmail.com

Chapperz

Ah well. Looks like I'll never get a reply to this now he has been banned!

Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance.

Archived