AcidBurn

I have finally done it, get in there!

8 posts in this topic

jptps6.jpg

w1024.png

Oh yeah thats right baby, JPT champions on to greatest now surely?

I play as Crewe and a few other league one teams on FM for a few seasons now but for some reason this trophy has always escaped me so I had to tell someone I had won it after 3 FM games. I also thought it would be a change to see a thread bragging about winning the most coverted championship in european football, usually its I won a treble or I won everything with someone managing Arsenal but they cant win everything can they?

On a serious ntoe do you have any trophies that escape your team all the time? For me I have got to win the UEFA Cup at some point, usually all my teams are not good enough to win it in the season I qualify for it and then my team is in the champions league and too good to qualify for it.

Oh and yes I am a bit bored aswell lol.

Congrats man. The FA trophy is one that always eludes me for some reason. Although saying that i have only ever won the JPT 2-3 times.

the league cup in scotland (equivalent of carling cup) only trophy celtic have managed to deprive me of year after year.

Yeah for some reason this cup doesn't want to come to haig avenue aswell. I've had 3 attempts with southport and each time been sent packing in the area final!

Well done my man. In about 18 seasons of FM09 - (over 2 saves) - I'm yet to win ANYTHING. :(

I've got as far as League 1 from Blue Square South, without ever winning a division :D

Well done my man. In about 18 seasons of FM09 - (over 2 saves) - I'm yet to win ANYTHING. :(

I've got as far as League 1 from Blue Square South, without ever winning a division :D

Thats cool I wish I could get motivated enoguh to play in the BSS or BSN but it bores me when I dont know at least some of the players lol. I have won most things but starting with any prem team is pretty easy on FM to be honest, the money is so much that after a few seasons you can make a fortune.

I won the quad with Crewe on FM08 so hoping to repeat that then I might edit Nantwich into the game and give them ago, afterall they got the mighty Rodney Jack and the even mightier Crewe as a parent club.

To be honest I expected a few more replies taking the mickey really lol.