Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wally, I think you'll agree if you saw tonight's game that Andy O'Brien needs to be dropped A LOT and Lees up a bit.

:applause: I did try before and you moaned. lol. Ol big nose is useless. I'll put him back. And lees is already early 100's and has good potential so i wont improve him that much. Maybe just a tad with some individual attributes rather than ability.

Did you upgrade Tom Cleverley?! His creativity stat "9" is not a true representation of his ability.

I improved Cleverley quite a bit.. that was a few versions ago so i may have a look again at some individual attributes.

Great work as usual guys. Glad to hear about Chris22 working on the Non-EU rules for Italy. A few player upgrade suggestions:

Lewis McGugan (Forest's best player by a mile) (CA and PA boost) (Arsenal interested so maybe a reputation boost too)

Alessio Cerci (position so he's natural on the left or right)(reputation and ability boost too as the likes of Man City looking at him)

Loic Remy (natural as a striker) (CA attributes mostly - finishing , composure, anticipation, ball control etc) (PA is fine)

Just suggestions ;)

ETOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VENDE ROSEEEEEEEEEEEE NEL METROOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

wally prepare you for this change :D moratti is going crazy...many years to build a good team...and now sells the top players...

Come on Juventus!!!!!!!!!!! WIN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (all = serie a lol) :D

ETOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VENDE ROSEEEEEEEEEEEE NEL METROOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

wally prepare you for this change :D moratti is going crazy...many years to build a good team...and now sells the top players...

Come on Juventus!!!!!!!!!!! WIN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (all = serie a lol) :D

Yes if he go's looks like anzhi rep will need to be same a zenit or near enough

eto'o is class 1 of my favorites but 30 million for a 30 year old is hard to turn away

yeah wally...but eto is eto...maybe the best of all striker...

ETOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VENDE ROSEEEEEEEEEEEE NEL METROOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOO

english version:

ETOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SELLS ROSES ON METROOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ETOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

Great work as usual guys. Glad to hear about Chris22 working on the Non-EU rules for Italy. A few player upgrade suggestions:

Lewis McGugan (Forest's best player by a mile) (CA and PA boost) (Arsenal interested so maybe a reputation boost too)

Alessio Cerci (position so he's natural on the left or right)(reputation and ability boost too as the likes of Man City looking at him)

Loic Remy (natural as a striker) (CA attributes mostly - finishing , composure, anticipation, ball control etc) (PA is fine)

Just suggestions ;)

Have you played the database? Mcgugan is like 135. I upped him in June. lol He's more than good enough...Just need to sign him and train him up. Off hand i think only Kenny Miller has a a higher CA in the Championship. Why nobody has tried to sign him yet i dont know would love him at wolves. May do his rep tho. Do up Cerci tho and Remy's position good call...cheers.

Wally Transfers need done are,

Jamie Stevenson - Airdrie United

Andrew Duncan - Airdrie United

Alexy Eremenko - Loan has finished at Kilmarnock

Ryan McCann - Stockport County

Cheers mcCann done already

Yeah I do ALL the time Pav. Great update that's why. I think I might know why McGugan's still 113 CA on mine. I use two databases together, my own and this one. The overlap of the two has obviously conflicted lol i'm a tit. Thanks for the work you guys put in.

No worries forgot to mention the west ham players who have better ca but who cares about them. Mate take a bit of time and edit our database and then you wont have the conflicts. Theres so many ca/pa changes your get the best out of the database rather than using the two :)

Hey Wally,

Ive been playing in the Championship on this update with Hull and Ive noticed that Cameron Jerome and Carlton Cole are banging in the goals for Birmingham and West Ham, but in real life both of them are two of the worst finishers I have ever seen playing professional football. I would like to see the finishing and composure stats for both of these players somewhere between 5 and 10, and they should also have their CA/PA lowered. Both of these players' stats speak for themselves. Cole has scored 43 goals in 221 games in his career (an average of 1 goal every 5 games), and Jerome has scored 61 goals in 253 games (an average of 1 goal every 4 games). Yes, I took those stats from Wikipedia but they can't be far away from the truth.

Also, I don't know if you are doing the squad numbers for teams, but I'll just post the main squad number changes for Newcastle.

Yohan Cabaye - 4

Hatem Ben Arfa - 10

Xisco - 13

Demba Ba - 19

Sylvain Marveaux - 22

Gabriel Obertan - 25 (rumoured)

Anyway, this is a great update and keep up the good work.

Hey Wally,

Ive been playing in the Championship on this update with Hull and Ive noticed that Cameron Jerome and Carlton Cole are banging in the goals for Birmingham and West Ham, but in real life both of them are two of the worst finishers I have ever seen playing professional football. I would like to see the finishing and composure stats for both of these players somewhere between 5 and 10, and they should also have their CA/PA lowered. Both of these players' stats speak for themselves. Cole has scored 43 goals in 221 games in his career (an average of 1 goal every 5 games), and Jerome has scored 61 goals in 253 games (an average of 1 goal every 4 games). Yes, I took those stats from Wikipedia but they can't be far away from the truth.

Also, I don't know if you are doing the squad numbers for teams, but I'll just post the main squad number changes for Newcastle.

Yohan Cabaye - 4

Hatem Ben Arfa - 10

Xisco - 13

Demba Ba - 19

Sylvain Marveaux - 22

Gabriel Obertan - 25 (rumoured)

Anyway, this is a great update and keep up the good work.

In all fairness they both have been lowered already (Cole and Jerome). Its a tricky one..I think there both confidence players and can score if they moved clubs or just had a run in the team. Carton Cole looked class two years ago when he had confidence and got in the England squad. Jerome has scored a lot at that level before (championship) about 3 years ago and when brum went up he scored a screamer against liverpool..and done ok when he was up front with Benitez i think it was. I'll look and maybe lower there composure and maybe consistancy but as far as there ability i'll keep it as what it is. They hare 4m pound players sadly.. and thats what fee i think stoke were prepared to pay for both guys and fulham had a bid rejected for 3m for jerome. So there early 130's ca. Same as a sylvian ebanks blake or grant holt or scott sinclair, funnily enough all have done well in the championship in the past :) And i think thats what Leon Best is roughly 130...and that says a lot. lol

And we dont do squad numbers but thanks anyways m8.

Wally can u change the following,

Scottish challenge cup to The Ramsdens Cup

Scottish League Cup to The Scottish Communities League Cup

English League Cup to Carling Cup

English Cup to FA Cup

FA cup and league cup are done have been ages :) its actually fa cup sponserd by budwieser now :)

Wally can u change the following,

Scottish challenge cup to The Ramsdens Cup

Scottish League Cup to The Scottish Communities League Cup

English League Cup to Carling Cup

English Cup to FA Cup

Did them scottish cups have any other name as cant seem to find them in editor like its ramdens cup now was it named something like that last season

Fox? Good signing. I sorted out your finances. You obviously wont spend all the AOS money but you got 5m ish to spend. Nice balance about 12m (Only leicester and Blackpool have a higher balance). And probs be more the higher you put your season expectations. I edited a few more of your players aswell ca wise. Southampton be a quality game to be fair.

pav...can you increase/decrease the milazzo's players pa/ca...in the game the team fight to stay in lega pro 2...but last year they finish third...and milazzo is my location :D

I'll have a look tommorow maybe mate i just sent it back to wally.

thanks a lot pav...if you want some info tell me :D

Yeah m8 just post in the thread. Just want some stats from last season and who you think are good as obviously i never seen them play but you have so you know more about the team and who the best players are. Not sure how strong the lower leagues are in Italy, only player I have ever heard of is Daniel Vantiaggio but thats because of Footman. lol

Great update, is there any way I can take the transfer embargo of Pompey?

Yes go to my computer/local disk/program files x86/sports interactive/fm11/ data/updates/update-1130/db/edt/ then delete the transfer embargo file in there

or go into game then preferences then look for extra files and untick it there

Archived