Currency adjustment to current values ​​for 123 currencies

I have made adjustments to current values for 123 currencies. The biggest impact you will notice is in Venezuela. 

This file will replicate the financial situation of all Nations more accurate to their current situation IRL.

What is the impact in FM:

•  higher/lower sponsorship deals
  • Transfer fees might change
  • Salary might change
  • Players market-value might change

I haven't testet it yet in a longterm-save, so it is still BETA.

Feel free to test it and give some feedback!

Cheers

Daveincid

current currency-exchange-value by Daveincid.fmf

Edited by Daveincid

This does have a bit of an impact on Turkey then, right?

I do seem to remember some players being paid in a different currency than from the country they are playing. This is probably impossible in the game, correct?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Wolf_pd:

This does have a bit of an impact on Turkey then, right?

I do seem to remember some players being paid in a different currency than from the country they are playing. This is probably impossible in the game, correct?

It only has a small one. It's pretty accurtate by default already.  Venezuela was terrible, I felt bad when typing in the actual value. Argentina also lost about 10% of it's strength. I don't think you can program it for single players or clubs. but it's important when creating custom league files to set the right values for sponsorship-deals and stuff. 

Edited by Daveincid

37 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

It only has a small one. It's pretty accurtate by default already.  Venezuela was terrible, I felt bad when typing in the actual value. Argentina also lost about 10% of it's strength. I don't think you can program it for single players or clubs. but it's important when creating custom league files to set the right values for sponsorship-deals and stuff. 

Don't blame yourself for market volatility. We are small cogs in a big big machine :D

I am curious to see if it can cause players to move nations. Would be cool.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Wolf_pd:

Don't blame yourself for market volatility. We are small cogs in a big big machine :D

I am curious to see if it can cause players to move nations. Would be cool.

Haha true:D 

In theory it should. I guess it also depends on his hidden attributes like ambition aswell. Another ddea for a Project is to edit City-Attraction, I am pretty sure this has an influence too if a player want's to move to a certain Club

34 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Haha true:D 

In theory it should. I guess it also depends on his hidden attributes like ambition aswell. Another ddea for a Project is to edit City-Attraction, I am pretty sure this has an influence too if a player want's to move to a certain Club

indeed it has, but as far as I know it's a national scale so 20's are for the best cities in country, not exactly in the world.

2 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Interesting. So it can't be used for international transfers then?

I believe club and league reputation comes into play for transfers, high 'valued' cities may help with assimilation I guess. 

• Daveincid changed the title to Currency adjustment to current values ​​for 123 currencies
  • 2 weeks later...