Unable to load tactics on Xbox Edition (PC)

Hello,

I tried to load prepared tactics again and again in PC, but i couldn't find how can i do that.
Copied tactic to tactics folder inside Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition

I need your help to import tactics on Xbox edition.

Tactics Folder
image.png.9c0c511bb2a349f6040847c6c1de1287.png

Load Screen in Tactics
image.png.a7b5ba6cf0042738ca97059c780df0d7.png

image.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 31/12/2020 at 11:42, teggit said:

This feature is not included on the Xbox edition guys.

All tactics are saved on the cloud this time rather than locally.

Here is a video I made of the best tactics for the Xbox edition-

https://youtu.be/lMRBnWes614

While it turns out to be true that the feature to read .fmf files is apparently not included (a breathtakingly bad decision!) it's certainly not true that all tactics are saved to the cloud.  I can save my tactics as .tac files to my local hard disk drive, and load them from there.

I think you're maybe confused about what the "XBox edition" is: if you buy FM21 from the Microsoft Store on your PC to run only on the PC (I pity anyone who uses it on an XBox because the interface is unbelievably badly-suited for a console controller) you get "FM21 XBox Edition".

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, Endieposts said:

While it turns out to be true that the feature to read .fmf files is apparently not included (a breathtakingly bad decision!) it's certainly not true that all tactics are saved to the cloud.  I can save my tactics as .tac files to my local hard disk drive, and load them from there.

I think you're maybe confused about what the "XBox edition" is: if you buy FM21 from the Microsoft Store on your PC to run only on the PC (I pity anyone who uses it on an XBox because the interface is unbelievably badly-suited for a console controller) you get "FM21 XBox Edition".

What you are seeing is the intermediate file that is written out in order to upload the data to the cloud, so it is all cloud based. This is per MS guidance that every user saveable item should be using there cloud save API.

The skin for xbox edition on Windows is different to the skin for xbox edition on xbox btw.