New Cup Not Appearing In Game

mcballs

Hey!

Very new to using the editor and have browsed this forum extensively looking for an answer but not found one which makes me believe I am missing something really stupid. I am trying to create a global, 256 straight knockout tournament. 8 teams from 32 pre-defined countries. I followed a guide I found on Squawka for editing the rules and creating the competition, however the cup just doesn't appear in the game (I have tried simming through a full year in case it was an issue with the first season). I tested it at the end and it said it was fine, and other changes like removing the Carabao Cup have appeared in the game file.

I am only using the basic rules and have included screenshots from the set-up. Please excuse how its named as that is my frustration showing :D

image.thumb.png.1ca4645f8d53b14db24933f37f6dd00f.png

image.thumb.png.b994d2f47b0d87198712d6fb8138e59e.png

image.thumb.png.a2b51f26686cf8454f2d994eb25be4f8.png

image.thumb.png.2d4a7c156bb5ec1a1c0725b3d7e2680c.png

I have tried numerous solutions like changing the continents, manually adding "registered teams for 2019" to the cup main page, changing the cup type to domestic cup etc. 

Any ideas?

image.png

Edited by mcballs

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

From a technical point of view world is considered a continent in the game, so, no joke.

Is because I wanted to make my Invitational a true worldwide cup, but I was refrained to only include european, now I will try to see if I can get more teams from America, Africa and Asia into it