Teams With Unique Recruitment Process

45 minutes ago, XuluBak said:

Chivas only allows Mexican players. There's a Turkish club (might be second tier?) that only allows Turkish players. 

Altinordu (second tier).

2 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

So similar to Brentford, Athletic Bilbao etc. I just found out that Danish team FC Nordsjaelland sign a lot of Ghanians. I might start a save with them and Ghana national team manager etc.

Just curious if there are any others out there that recruit from certain nations etc.

FCN has a specific link to one producer in Ghana and Eupen in Belgium have a link to ASPIRE (Qatar). But neither of these are 'hard' rules, just preferences. 

3 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

Altinordu (second tier).

FCN has a specific link to one producer in Ghana and Eupen in Belgium have a link to ASPIRE (Qatar). But neither of these are 'hard' rules, just preferences. 

Is there any other clubs who have a preference for signing players from certain nations ?

After seeing this in the career thread there is a Belgium lower league team where you have to sign South Korean players, you have none in the squad, you can't scout South Korea and you don't have any money to buy players or spare money in the wage budget lol.

Sounds like a decent challenge.

Both FC Nordsjælland & FC Midtjylland from Denmark has academies in Africa. Nordsjælland has a history of signing Ghanians, while Midtjylland signs a lot of Nigerians. 

Edited by Gungner

2 hours ago, Gungner said:

Both FC Nordsjælland & FC Midtjylland from Denmark has academies in Africa. Nordsjælland has a history of signing Ghanians, while Midtjylland signs a lot of Nigerians. 

Yeah I am thinking of a save with FC Nordjaelland after I am done with my Burton save.