Can you coach a team after you have choose for a international team

Hello 

In the beginning of the game I have choose to coach the Netherlands and not coaching an club. But after a single season I want to coach the Netherlands and a club. Is that possible and if yes how can I do that? 

Thanks for your answers! 

Yes, I'm currently Bayern Munich and England manager.

You could always save the game before you press 'accept' on the job for a club. If it works, carry on, if it doesn't, reload the save and reject the job offer.

Edited by Grifty

Interesting question.... I never got to coach both teams IN THAT ORDER: nation then club. But I guess it should be possible. Just go to the Job center and apply. I doubt the National team Board will complain.

Keep us updated on results please...

11 hours ago, phd_angel said:

Interesting question.... I never got to coach both teams IN THAT ORDER: nation then club. But I guess it should be possible. Just go to the Job center and apply. I doubt the National team Board will complain.

Keep us updated on results please...

I still don't know if it's possible becuese there aren't any jobs available. I don't know why that is but if I see one I'm gonna say it. I have applied for a job and I'm now a coach of a club and coach of the Netherland so it is possible. 

Edited by TimoVD