Bilel Mohsni

Internomad

54 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

he is in the database, for 2.4.0

Is this question in the wrong forum?

Did you mean 20.40?  That is the number I have, and if it is the right one, why doesn't he show up when I do a search in-game?

16 minutes ago, Internomad said:

Is this question in the wrong forum?

Did you mean 20.40?  That is the number I have, and if it is the right one, why doesn't he show up when I do a search in-game?

I mean the newest database, maybe he doesn't show up because he has low reputation and you don't find him if you don't load Tunisian players.

2 hours ago, Internomad said:

Ahh ok, so I have to load Tunisian players then?  Just looked, Tunisia is not in the list of countries!

you can't load specific players unfortunately so to have him, you'll need to load tunisian nationality players.

13 hours ago, Bigpole said:

you can't load specific players unfortunately so to have him, you'll need to load tunisian nationality players.

You can if you use the "SET_INTERNATIONAL_PLAYER" command in a ddt file. He will be in the national team squad when the game starts, but then at the first squad selection he will be out if he is not good enough.

Sorry for the delay answering.  I'm not an editor, and apart from knowing how to get tactics files I'm not very tech savvy.  Could you explain how to do this in very simple laymans terms please?  Thanks.

when you're starting a save and setting the database size (small, medium, large) there is also an 'add players'

you'll be able to add players from specific nation and then choose whether you want all from that nation or just certain reputation etc.