Tactics in game broken. They don't work

I've gone through the same crap each save. 

Unbelievable start of the bat, come to mid season, absolute downfall. Happened with Leeds, Napoli, Arsenal, Haringey Borough and Norwich. 

You can no longer convince me that tactics have any impact on performance. 

Currently playing with Haringey Borough. Predicted to finish 12th yet at one point led the league with 8pts and haven't dropped from 1st place. 

NOW OBVIOUSLY losing to each team and their dog. With the same tactic that led me to top of the league, also whilst changing the tactic to various ones. 

It's the same exact scenario every single save I play no matter what team and what the aim of the team. Always over achieve at the start then the game compensates this towards the end of the season by making you lose to teams you should swipe aside. 

Tactic included below, honestly, you can't suggest anything that I haven't tried already. It's just obvious the game is built this way now. Even tried no instructions. 

cheers...

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (9).png

1st tactic - WB-S, WM-A, MEZ-A all on one side...way too risky defensively.

2nd tactic - again your left flank is too exposed.

3rd tactic actually looks like it's the most balanced one, I personally wouldn't use BWM in 2 man midfield though.

I'm sure someone will post a more thorough analysis of your tactics. But usually teams adapt to your style of play and tactics so they also change their tactics.

2 minutes ago, (sic) said:

1st tactic - WB-S, WM-A, MEZ-A all on one side...way too risky defensively.

2nd tactic - again your left flank is too exposed.

3rd tactic actually looks like it's the most balanced one, I personally wouldn't use BWM in 2 man midfield though.

I'm sure someone will post a more thorough analysis of your tactics. But usually teams adapt to your style of play and tactics so they also change their tactics.

I pretty much agree. So many attacking duties in the first two.

the last one seems the most balanced of them all but that center midfield will get dragged around quite a bit. The BWM will go all over the place chasing the ball and the BBM might get caught out of position going forward

I agree with what the other 2 have posted, the first two tactics aren't good at all. the last one looks balanced,  but the question needs to be asked why are you playing cautious? Whats the reason you have chosen that mentality and specifically when you create these tactics how do you visualise the football is going to look and where the goals are coming from. 

Generally for most of the people here, they tend to have a working idea in their head, they visualise the kind of movement they expect to see and they make small changes to roles and duties to get there. 

4 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

I agree with what the other 2 have posted, the first two tactics aren't good at all. the last one looks balanced,  but the question needs to be asked why are you playing cautious? Whats the reason you have chosen that mentality and specifically when you create these tactics how do you visualise the football is going to look and where the goals are coming from. 

Generally for most of the people here, they tend to have a working idea in their head, they visualise the kind of movement they expect to see and they make small changes to roles and duties to get there. 

cautious because that is literally what got me to top of the league. I played 0 attacking football just counter attack on cautious 4-4-2 until it stopped working in January 

3 ore fa, Polski97 ha scritto:

cautious because that is literally what got me to top of the league. I played 0 attacking football just counter attack on cautious 4-4-2 until it stopped working in January

You have to change style, you can't play counter attack on cautious if you are first in the league,

7 minutes ago, Polski97 said:

Why ? If I was top of the league because of that. 

Because teams have realized you are a threat and have adapted their tactics. They wont be attacking you as much and thus leave space behind for you to counter constantly.

Edited by (sic)