[FM20] Australia Complete Pyramid (13 Levels Fully Activated) (Updated 26/3/2020)

Yeah only the standard FM20 database players are in.

Although I do have most player information for L2 to L4 clubs + some lower leagues in the same region but it would take a lot of time to add all this into the editor.

However it is quite easy to add yourself into the game if you want

• 3 weeks later...

I was playing with a team in the WA Amateur Div 4 and after the first season the WA Amateur Div 3 only has 5 teams with half from SA. There was also a Adelaide team in the WA Amateur Prem. Great database btw, just thought I bring this up 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Weiry do you have any clubs set up in the database to produce regens of a different nationality? Might be a cool addition for some of the smaller clubs who are very ethnic-based. For example, in the Northern Territory (the league I'm most familiar with), Garuda is primarily Indonesian players, Darwin Hearts is Nepalese, Palmerston Rovers is Irish etc

45 minutes ago, Feliks said:

Hey @Weiry do you have any clubs set up in the database to produce regens of a different nationality? Might be a cool addition for some of the smaller clubs who are very ethnic-based. For example, in the Northern Territory (the league I'm most familiar with), Garuda is primarily Indonesian players, Darwin Hearts is Nepalese, Palmerston Rovers is Irish etc

I had in the past with a few WA clubs but in this version no unfortunately however it is something I may look at again in the future. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Mate, 

Thanks for the file but it seems like a few of us keep getting the application error on the 2nd and 3rd seasons, perhaps worth doing a "go on holiday" simulation for a few seasons to see if any errors will come up?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to double post but the epic games store doesn't inclue the pregame editor, so while I'd be happy to edit myself and include pro/rel it's not an option, and with it being so close to FM21 it's not worth forking out for FM20 on steam just for the editor.

Anyone with the steam version who has already done this or is able to would be greatly appreciated!

On 10/10/2020 at 12:27, ScourgeOz said:

Did this ever get updated with promotion and relegation?

I know the FM19 database had it, but would really love a lower level to Aleague save.

It will be done for FM21 :thup: Most clubs will have real squads too.

• 1 month later...