(FM20) Gibraltar League 2019-20

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this sounds dumb, should i run this along side si's Gibraltar league or not load that up. Also are all the crashing and game ended after  2 seasons bugs gone?

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, FabioSilva said:

Thanks mate, using your file now. The only thing i dont fancy is that big gap between league final and cup final.

Good whats the gap ??

• 2 weeks later...

@cel1234 looking forward to getting into this! I'd just started a game on FM20 with Lynx and have noticed that new signings take 2 years to get Gibraltarian nationality, which is correct, but it's still showing 5 years before they are eligible. I believe this also be 2 years now? any ideas how to change that on the editor?

8 minutes ago, petermiller36 said:

@cel1234 looking forward to getting into this! I'd just started a game on FM20 with Lynx and have noticed that new signings take 2 years to get Gibraltarian nationality, which is correct, but it's still showing 5 years before they are eligible. I believe this also be 2 years now? any ideas how to change that on the editor?

Don't worry, I've worked it out now! If they're non-British then they have to wait 5 years to be eligible to play for Gibraltar; but if they're British then they can play for Gibraltar after 2 years of residency. All makes sense to me now. 

On 26/06/2020 at 15:57, cel1234 said:

Good whats the gap ??

The last league game was on 18/04 and the  cup final on 23/05. The supercup was on 9/08 and first league game on 12/09. Dont know if its "real" or not, but personally i dont like it.

They used to do yes now they normally have a couple of games in august then a break in september for national team and the Music festival which is on the pitch. The end of a season was just going off what i was told as this year they didn't publish all the fixtures in one go with the league spiliting.

Edited by cel1234

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Cel, I've seen that you added a U23 with "use teams from division". Since i'm trying to finalize something similar for personal use, but still failing, I would like to ask you something.

I want to attach some small TV rights to youth U18/U23 Gibraltars division and assign fixtures to specific hours over the match day so that every club, especially the semi-professional ones, can benefit from these contributions to support the only realistically possible development path for them: relying on valid youngsters. I would like to add some media attentions and final prizes as part of a national light solidariety program as well and many other details.

As far as I know, this is possible if the division is explicitly created as a new advanced rule but not possible if the division is created in the normal way, like you did, working on the pre-existant "Reserve Rule", because the "money" parameter group is not shown and neither the match schedule/media one etc...

In your or anybody else's opinion, selecting the item "custom xml" rather than "use teams from division" may lead to somewhere? what do you think, is it something you tried?

Anyway, good work. Love Gibraltar. 

Hello everyone, please forgive me immediately for writing in English with the help of a translator.So please tell me where the theme with the update is located https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2100472572.Since I want to start a new save somewhere in 5-6 Russia and try their limit.Thank you in advance

Thanks @Primez its not something i know much about dont really use the editor these days and first time ive really dabbled with advanced editor.

Edited by cel1234

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, zeus77 said:

that means new save. thanks!

Good or bad thing ?? Wait i will upload my latest file with transfers and @grff has kindly worked his magic and done me new Gibraltar national team kits. Plus i have updated my facepack it now has 1901 pics.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, OlivierL said:

@cel1234Any chance of creating the second division for this FM ? Only the first division available from the FM work steamshop :) 

There is now only 1 division but with all the teams leaving i my look into adding a fantasy 2nd Division